I want you to hold my hand while we grocery shop. I want you to play with my hair while we watch our favorite tv shows. I want you to kiss me in the middle of my sentence because you wanted to taste my words. I want you to rub my back as we fall asleep. I want you to play my favorite song when I look sad. I want you to do these things without having to think about them. Do them because you love me.
Unusual deaths - Antiquity
- c. 620 BC: Draco, Athenian law-maker, was smothered to death by gifts of cloaks showered upon him by appreciative citizens at a theatre on Aegina.
- 455 BC: Aeschylus, the great Athenian author of tragedies. Valerius Maximus wrote that he…
- You can’t stalk someone who has invited you to be there with them
- It’s not creepy to watch over a group of people that you care about when all of their lives have just been threatened by an evil bitch
- People who are being sexually harassed don’t generally ask their…
THIS IS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED